|Pretty Big Liars|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air date||July 25, 2012|
|Written by||Seth Kurland|
|Directed by||Steve Zuckerman|
"Eat, Pray, Date"
"A Pair of Sneakers"
Pretty Big Liars is the tenth episode in season two of Melissa & Joey, and the 40th episode of the overall series. It first aired on July 25, 2012.
Ryder and Lennox inherit $1,000 and Ryder wants to invest all of it into a new company that sells high-tech jumping shoes. Joe warns him against it with his experience in the stock market, but Ryder tells him to help invest it anyway. However, the stocks rise at a fast pace and Ryder thinks that he's rich, but in reality, Joe never invested any of the money because he was weary toward the company. Meanwhile, Lennox and Haskell have broken up after she caught him making out with another girl. Mel meets Haskell's dad, Sam (Shawn Christian), and the two start a secret affair in order to not upset Lennox.
- Melissa Joan Hart as Melissa Burke
- Joey Lawrence as Joe Longo
- Taylor Spreitler as Lennox Scanlon
- Nick Robinson as Ryder Scanlon
- Lucy DeVito as Stephanie
- Shawn Christian as Sam Davis
- Layla Alizada as Mindy
- Norma Michaels as Mrs. McKinnon
- Rodney To as Zamir
- Victor Togunde as Jackson
- Title Reference: Pretty Little Liars, which also airs on ABC Family.